Are you a finance professional with interest in financial markets?
The Treasury department is responsible for the liquidity management, financing and payments of DAF Trucks and PACCAR Financial Europe (PFE). Treasury also monitors and hedges currency and interest rate risks. The dynamics of the financial markets and their influence on the company makes Treasury extremely fascinating and varied. Six people work at the department.
As a Treasury Analyst you are responsible for analysis and reports concerning the treasury activities of PACCAR Financial Europe in particular.
• conducting interest rate and currency risk analysis and valuation of derivatives
• correct settlement of transactions with banks and PACCAR group companies
• maintenance and monitoring of compliance with procedures and limits
• You make intensive use of PACCAR's Global Treasury System (Quantum)
• You are closely involved in the maintenance and further development of Quantum
• You have a lot of contact with Treasury colleagues, the IT department and the administration
• You report to the Assistant Treasurer of PFE
• A completed university education in the financial field
• Knowledge of and / or interest in the financial markets is a plus
• A good command of the English language is required
• Good communication skills and knowledge of IT systems
• Accurate, customer-oriented and stress-resistant
At DAF you will work in a professional, innovative and safe environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibility. We offer you a career with growth potential. You don’t just choose for a job, you choose for a career at DAF. If you like to work in an international organization with a no-nonsense culture and ambition, then DAF is your employer!
In addition to a good salary DAF offers you the following working conditions:
• A 36-hour workweek;
• 27 Vacation days and a possibility of 13 ADV days (reduction of working hours);
• A variable bonus, based on DAF results;
• A good work-life balance (due to flexible working hours);
• A retirement plan and group health insurance;
• Extensive opportunities for personal growth, such as education programs and (online) training courses.
Drive your career, join DAF!
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take on this challenge, we invite you to apply! Please upload your CV and motivation.
For more information about the vacancy you can contact Timothy Claes, Treasurer via 040 2143542 or Gus Kuijken (Manager Recruitment) via 040-2142726